[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Sunday, August 07, 2005

[istana art event]
to sum up my three consecutive weeks of meeting the president of the republic of singapore here are three blasts of fireworks...

kidding...

just a firm handshake from the man himself - mr s r nathan!!

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

and thanks to my cc's iaec chairman, i got a guided tour of the istana building... cool place with a lovely fountain garden...

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

and so, that was how the istana art event went...

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

it was also my first time visiting the istana....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home