[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Thursday, August 11, 2005

[unglam ndp]
it was a special ndp for me this year...

no seats at the padang and no dinner with the family this year...

but...

i was slogging in the hot sun with close to 5000 funpacks...

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

and a lot of naggy old women... and unreasonable uncles...

it was an afternoon spent distributing funpacks at the celebration@tampines....

and with my organiser pass, i managed to sneak backstage to catch a glimpse of fly entertainment artiste aaron aziz...

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

i also saw michelle chia but she went to hide in her tent before i could even say "hi" when she came down from the stage...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home