[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Sunday, August 14, 2005

[what's your favourite funpack colour]
red, orange, green and blue...

the four colours of the funpacks for this year's ndp...

and i have got all four colours!!!

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

i received the red one at the preview of the ndp... it was placed nicely though a bit wet on my seat at the grandstand...

and i asked my manager for the orange one out of our 400 funpacks at the office for celebration@tampines...

the green one was given to me for helping out to distribute funpacks on national day...

and the blue one was given to me by a colleague...

and so i have all four colours!!

and a few days ago, i was asked to unpack close to 60 funpacks that was uncollected during national day...

and boy, what a task it was....

but i managed to pull through....

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

don't they look neat unpacked?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home