[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

[top 20 idols revealed]
in a super bash last saturday, team singapore revealed its top 20 sports idols...

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

and contrary to what everyone expected, there were 21 instead...

according to the organisers, there was a tie between two idols... and they didn't want to eliminate one of them resulting in a tie....

so on saturday, i was mingling with the likes of kendrick lee, valerie teo, mark chay, uk shaym, simon chua, ng cheng xun and many others....

i also managed to sneak backstage and i saw my friend... apparently, she was in-charge of the make-up of the idols... very professionally done girl!!!

and it was a power packed party with fly entertainment host irene ang.... with free drinks and food no less...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home