[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Thursday, October 27, 2005

[out of action]
for the whole month, i was out of action....

and so here's a little update now that i have my new ibook g4...

sometime at the beginning of the rockson scandal, i was at the padang at the one of the healthy lifestyle events organised by the health promotion board... our pm was there...

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

here's a cool shot of the starting of the walk-a-jog...

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

and the perfect view of the singapore skyline...

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home