[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Sunday, October 30, 2005

[team singapore tvc]
come november, don't be surprised when you see the team singapore television commercial when you turn on your tv set...

a few weeks ago, team singapore volunteers and young team singapore ambassadors gathered at our clubhouse, blue oasis, for a shoot...

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

another location was onboard a sbs transit bus at the national stadium area... the tvc's kindof cheesy if you ask me but it strikes you in the face and keeps your tongue firmly in cheek....

i shall not reveal the details of the full tvc here but will just add that you should be prepared to see a lot of cheering action...

simply because the SEA Games are approaching that the tvc will be promoting our "four million strong" image...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home