[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Friday, November 04, 2005

[4.11.2005]
i attempted to create a photolog of today.... and i came up with this...

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

and this...

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

but that was all i managed to capture...

most of today was spent eating and shopping...

the first stop was at a sushi outlet at cathay cineleisure....

thereafter... i was down orchard road...

and that was how i spent my birthday... boring right... haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home