[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Sunday, November 06, 2005

[at the cathedral]
was at st andrew's cathedral for a special church service today...

and the shutterbug instinct in me got to work... my split personality you might call it...

though i don't know the history of the cathedral, i must say the design is pretty unique... and its exterior is very well painted...

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

when blended with the blue sky, it makes it look so grand and beautiful... just like the chapel i can picture in the da vinci code...

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

the interior is splendid too... the sun shines through the stained glass making a colourful kaleidoscope effect...

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

and of course, the post reception was stunning... they had mini paus of different colours - pink, green, orange, white, purple - and i had fun trying one by one... now my face looks like a pau man...

and the night scenery there is very romantic....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home