[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Saturday, November 12, 2005

[drunk]
how do you know if christmas is near?

just take a walk down town to find out...

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

it was just a saturday stroll down orchard road to the grand opening of the balcony... thanks to an ingenious gabriel and his bro, i got to go to one of the hottest hangout places in town...

with cool food, cool drinks and relaxing atmosphere, what else can one ask for?

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

but of course too much of drinks is not really good for health....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home