[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Friday, November 18, 2005

[emcee gitters]
it's my fourth emcee gig and though i am quite pro at doing this, i'm still getting gittery...

because it is the first time i will be speaking mandarin "live"!! and lest you think it is part of the speak mandarin campaign, i tell you, it is not...

so for the past few days, i have been reading the script and even roped in my colleague, who's super good in chinese to help out in pronouncing the words....

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

i should be fully prepared for the evnt this sunday hopefully....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home