[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

[my 50 minutes of nervousness]
since entering the army, i seldom take tests with seriousness...

and so, when i had to take my final theory test today, i had butterflies in my stomach...

the driving centres are no so advanced... instead of the optical answer sheet style (like primary school exam type), they have computerised tests these days... you just have to login with a password and tap the screens with the correct answers and submit for the results... and now, they even have animations to explain the situation and illustrate the question for you... now that's technology for you...

so i sat through the 50 minutes ploughing through the questions one by one and checking them again... and then halfway, most of the people left their seats with the word 'passed' on their screens...

i regained my composure... focused on the task before me with thoughts running through my mind... i thought to myself: "i'd never want to read the theory book again"

so i went through the last few questions... slow and steady... and finally plucked up my courage when i reached the final question... it was time.. time to press the 'submit' button... time to submit to fate... "do or die" i thought...

it's the only way to find out if what i studied paid off...

i clicked...

and...

the final word i saw was....

PASSED...

and yes, i am super happy now... and ready to embark on my next step...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home