[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

[off to sea games]
tomorrow will be my last day in singapore... last day of this week that is... i know many of rockson's fans are hoping that i disappear forever...

because i will be flying to philippines, all expenses paid, to lead a team singapore supporter group with two other volunteer leaders.... though i'll be gone for three days i'll definitely miss singapore... i'll have my own local mobile line there so don't panic when i don't receive your phone calls on my singapore line...

but don't worry, it will be a very short trip... so catch me and the team singapore cheer team at manilla.... so far, i have no idea what sports i'll be supporting as the schedule will be made known there... but i'm betting that our team will be catching the swimming action...

so there you go....

sports rocks!!! i'll keep the fighting spirit, national pride and teamwork alive...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home