[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Sunday, November 20, 2005

[thailand here i come]
i guess it's about time to blog about my thailand trip that was ages ago...

it's a steal to travel with finnair because it is so cheap... i paid about 270 plus for my plane ticket and accomodation for a four day three night bangkok trip...

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

and for the few days ben, eugene and i were there, we dined at restaurants everyday... it is so cheap...

i guess the only part was paying the goods and services tax (known as vat) in thailand... it is 7 percent compared to the 5 percent in singapore... so singaporeans should not complain...

and every morning, we would walk from our hotel, known as mandarin (okay, not as classy as the one in singapore), down this road pass the university and then to mbk and siam square!!!

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

with shopping a stone's throw away, free daily breakfast and a nice hotel to stay in, what more can one desire? and my famous quote: the view from my room was spectacular.... not again....

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

and so, that probably sums up the four days in bangkok... and, no, we were not naughty boys because we didn't check out any happening night entertainment spots... next time perhaps...

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home