[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Thursday, November 24, 2005

[training at nacli]
haven't been able to blog for the last few days because i was on a training course...

because the course was a stay-in one, at the national community leaders institute, there were no internet facilities and even no tv... so i was pretty deprived for the past few days...

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

however, what i liked about that place was the view from my room... it was great and the view of the sea was spectacular...

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

during the week-long induction program, the inductees managed to learn more about the people's association and its functions... plus, we were given a tour to various pa facilities...

at the changi sea sports club, most of us also tried our hand at kayaking... some for the first time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home