[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

[what to blog and what not]
back to the serious stuff...

many people have been asking what they can or cannot blog... in the course of my research for a story, i've compiled some tips from lawyers...

for example, if you are a doctor.... patients' information is confidential so one should not divulge or post such infomation on one's bolg (no offence doctors)....

likewise, if you are a CEO of a listed company, you should not discuss sensitive information about the company and any takeover bids... else, you may be charged for insider trading...

pretty common sense i must say...

but if not for the three racist bloggers, most would not have heard of the word 'sedition'...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home