[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Thursday, December 08, 2005

[the big e]
weeks ago, my mum popped an interesting question out of the blue...

she asked me in mandarin about the elections.... i was stunned...

it was something along the lines of "elections when ah?"...

i told her that i don't know anything about it...

then i cheekily asked her how she know the elections were near, considering that she never does read between the lines of our local newspapers....

from there, i found out that the opposition parties have been making their rounds and gathering support in chinatown, jurong and even ang mo kio... she then asked: "i thought you knew?"

clueless, i shrugged it off... nope...

from the news analysis, it may happen anytime within the next few months....

but the actual date still leaves room for thought...

however, i'm sure once the date is set, we'll all know it at the same time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home