[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Saturday, December 31, 2005

[new year resolutions]
when you wish upon a star, your dreams come true...

ok so it's gonna be 2006 soon...

and my long term wish for 2006 is to get my driver's license so i can drive my friends around!!!

other resolutions include keeping to a training schedule of swimming and jogging and going to the gym at least once a week...

and to start training for dragonboat for my csc team.... and hopefully win something...

join young pap after the general elections...

get started with university...

go for commonwealth games in march...

write more stories for the straits times and other magazines...

see the awaited launch of my first co-authoured book...

and the list goes on....

and on....

so many things to look forward to....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home