[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Friday, December 02, 2005

[supporting swimming]
it is day one of my trip to the sea games in manila...

and just as predicted, our team singapore supporter group hit the swimming arena today...

we touched down at two today and checked into our hotel rooms soon after. so it was a two hour drive to the games venue, a certain swimming arena at trace college in los banos, laguna...

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

at the close of the session, which ended around nine at night, singapore won two gold medals and a bronze...

the feeling at a 'live' game atmosphere is fantastic. once you see others cheering, you will start cheering together in unison. and if a gold is won, you feel proud when you sing the national anthem with gusto...

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home