[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Saturday, December 10, 2005

[work and bonus]
'tis the season to be jolly...

and i was preparing for my office's christmas party...

so i was running around ordering food... turkey, lamb and beef... and settling the accounts before year end... not much in the office... in fact, i will be out of office next week except on sunday and monday...

life's been pretty good... one overseas trip a month...

and next month, i wanna go to hong kong!!!

and because it's gonna be christmas soon, here's a photo to leave you in the mood...

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

and also, this month is time to celebrate because public servants like us get 13-month too... so cool... of course civil servants get more...

well, that's another story altogether...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home