[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

[crunch time]
for the next few days, i have to drink plenty of water to keep my voice crystal clear... i have been sick for the past few days.. down with flu and sore throat...

and it has been raining non-stop... how to recover like that?

anyway, i'll most probably be doing another round of hosting duties... and this time it will be out of my constituency... better still, because the mayor (but of course minister is better lah but he's not free) is the guest-of-honour.... nothing beats doing duties out of your constituency... not that i didn't like doing it at mine... but it's a refreshing change...

next month will be pretty busy....

i'll be helping out for chingay (national event leh).... as well as a series of lunar new year gatherings to attend... and also helping out at meet-the-people sessions... it's just part and parcel of being a grassroots leader...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home