[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

[week long holiday]
it's great to take a break just before the lunar new year... and because during the last month, i have been working a lot, i get to clear my off...

i have been learning diving lately.. and this morning was my second lesson... gonna go for my third one and book my test day come friday...

this week, has been pretty great cause payment for my works have been coming in... and that means more to spend for the new year...

but come next week, it's back to my hectic work schedule... i have three lunar new year dinners in a row to attend... and that includes one at the istana... well, more on that in another post... and that excludes visitation during the new year...

also, i'll be looking forward to tomorrow as the hougang newsletter would be out.... it was cool being involved in the design and the content... and now i sort of have the feel of how it feels to be an editor... hopefully, it will be another feather added to my cap... the most happening thing about the newsletter is the cover... it has a super subtle portrayal of the upcoming elections...

but lest the workers' party people are reading this, i'd better not say too much....

so much to look forward too... so little time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home