[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Thursday, February 02, 2006

[the first and last]
as you know, my camera conked out... yes, again.... during the first few days of the lunar new year...

however, i tried to revive it and still managed to get a blurry shot, one of the last few shots, of the festivities at the esplanade park...

yup, it was the annual river hongbao thingy... and what a silly idea to visit on the second day of the lunar new year....

Photo credit: www.ephraim.blogspot.com

super crowded lor... someone get me an oxygen mask....

i digress...

work already exposes me to huge crowds... i nearly did crowd control at last year's ndp... a good thing there were frontline people to deal with the crowd... and of course the freebie wars... so, natuarally i want a break from that... and retire to the comfort of my room....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home