[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Friday, March 31, 2006

[Questions for the Senior Minister]
He came and went. And will be coming again.

But instead of us inviting the media this time, they knocked on our doors asking why they were not invited. Eventually they were. The turnout was huge - Today, The New Paper, Lianhe Zaobao, Lianhe Wanbao, Shin Min Daily News, Tamil Murasu, Berita Harian and even Channel NewsAsia.

I didn't really attend the dialogue session by the Senior Minister as I was involved in his arrival and thereafter the wet weather programme for his market visit. Therefore, I didn't get a chance to hear what was going on in the multi-purpose hall.

But I managed to get his comments and his plan for Hougang for the upcoming elections. And was in the heart of the action with all the other reporters and photogs.



Pretty soon, Mr Goh will visit us again. And I'm looking forward as the action unveils.

It's the final few laps before the elections and Hougang is gaining speed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home