[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Saturday, April 08, 2006

[Counting down the weeks]
You hear it in the news. You hear it on people's lips. But many still do not know the date.

Insiders know that.

I have been working long hour days and this week is a particularly exciting and busy one.

Other than having dialogues, a milestone is the success of my third press release - finally media turned up. And not just one. I managed to get The Straits Times, Lianhe Zaobao, Channel NewsAsia and Tamil Murasu down. Plus, it is also my first ever event since taking over the committee from my Assistant Constituency Manager.

The turnout was pretty good. Photos soon.

Tomorrow, I'll be handling the media again for Senior Minister's second visit to Hougang. And that will have even more media coming down.

So full story tomorrow. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home