[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Saturday, April 22, 2006

[Finally the time has come]
It's going to be May 6. And yes, it's getting pretty hot in the elections battle.

But firstly, the photos that I promised.

Here's one. This was taken during the visit by Aljunied MPs Dr Ong Seh Hong and Yeo Guat Kwang.



And another of Minister of State for Finance and Transport Mrs Lim Hwee Hua during a dialogue on Progress Package.



It's no surprise. Some two weeks before the announcement we already know the date. I should have placed a bet with people. Just kidding.

It's going to be very interesting seeing the general elections unfold before my eyes. The nomination process. The voting process. The counting process. And the announcement of the winners.

And rest assured, my life will pretty be back to square one after May 6. Whether or not I will be busy depends on how the Hougang residents vote. You determine if I slog it out for the next year on just slack for one whole year - all in the hands of the residents.

I won't comment on anything political lest I get called up for tea. Or worse still, I have to get my blog registered with the Ministry of Communications and the Arts. That's what I call working within a set of guidelines.

Until next Thursday when I don my white on white ensemble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home