[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

[I love dragonboat]
Been spending my Saturdays training and learning the ropes of dragonboating.

And just Monday, I was informed that I would be in the oragnising committee for the NorthEast Dragonboating competition. More details in July.

Then week after week, the team rows and rows. Learning the method of rowing, the paddles up position and basic postures.

The team consists seconday school boys and university girls. And one working youth who may be going to enrol in university soon.



I must say the Bedok Reservoir is going to be hip in the next few months. Now all it needs is a food and beverage outlet by the water.



Adding to all that hard work is a new tan and a little muscle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home