[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Monday, May 15, 2006

[One stop information centre]
Sometimes I wonder, if I have that sign on my forehead
That says: Ask me anything
So as I go upstairs on the public bus
A question, this woman asks
I reply
It goes on and on
Can't you stop
I say in my heart quietly: Please give me a break
Too late, too late
Once I reply
She keeps buzzing like an irritating fly
Oh no, oh no
When will I ever enjoy my ride in peace
Oh, once again, oh please
I can't understand
What makes them want to approach me
Perhaps
It's just that I look friendly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home