[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

[More blogging days ahead]
I was just analysing my work schedule for the month of June and I am pleased to announce that I'd be having more free time for blogging. And no, that doesn't mean that I'll be blogging in the office (I haven't done that for a long long time).

In June alone, I only need to go to the office for nine days. Because I have my election off to clear, my holiday leave last week and a few courses to attend. I'll be going for this practical Malay course next week and a one day excel course the week after.

And joining the fun this Saturday at Plaza Singapura for the Team Singapore 30-hour Street Netball Challenge in conjunction with the Singapore Street Festival 2006.

Also, two movies to catch this week: The Benchwarmers later and Over the Hedge tomorrow.

Off to shower. I'm running late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home