[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

[Slack]
Reservist day one seemed like a long day.

But since I had driving test I booked in around 4 in the afternoon.

And I saw many old faces. After two years, a reservist stint is a good time and opportunity to catch up.

I particularly was impressed after seeing many promotions. And also some of the regulars still at their "comfortable rank".

Time passes so fast. Life moves on. People change. But some things do not. Don't ask me what because it is only day one and I haven't seen everything yet.

One thing is for sure the NSFs in the unit have gone really slack. But still day one. So too early to tell.

It has been a quiet day at this little unit in the North.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home