[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Sunday, August 13, 2006

[B is for Biao Yong and basketball]
The following post may be quite lame but it's something I want to share. It's a bit like Xiaxue style but what the heck.

It was a boring day in the office, plus it's a Sunday somemore, so I chatted with diver. Biao Yong is also diver in case you didn't know. And so his nick in MSN is "[B is for Biao-Yong]".

Clever me decided to disturb him. Here's how the conversation went (for the uninitiated, Biao Yong is still in NS and he is currently doing BMT):

[ephraim.blogspot.com] i love my island home... says:
E is for Ephraim!!!!
[ephraim.blogspot.com] i love my island home... says:
O is for ORD!!!!
[ephraim.blogspot.com] i love my island home... says:
W is for where have you been???
[ephraim.blogspot.com] i love my island home... says:
L is for laugh out loud!!!!

[ B is for Biao-Yong] says:
nhaha
[ B is for Biao-Yong] says:
J for Jaguar
[ B is for Biao-Yong] says:
B for BMT
[ B is for Biao-Yong] says:
T for Tekong
[ B is for Biao-Yong] says:
B for boooking IN
[ B is for Biao-Yong] says:
haha

Okay. Quite lame.

I also managed to catch a basketball match yesterday at our very own Singapore Indoor Stadium. It was the Philips Singapore Cup 2006. Yup, complimentary tickets again.



It was the match between Argentina and Slovenia. At first, Slovenia was quite aggressive and offensive. But towards the later part, Argentina caught up and won.

There was also a breakdance performance at half time. Quite stylo if that word ever exists in the dictionary.

1 Comments:

Blogger fatpig said...

I went for the phillips cup also. But didn't see you. lol

Friday, August 18, 2006 2:44:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home