[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

[Mee Siam - harm or no harm?]
Discussions on mee siam are going well.

In fact, the ball has started rolling.

Perhaps one day, we even can find mee siam with harm in Singapore. We are a multi-cultural society, multi-ethnic and a great place for foodies.

Between mee pok mai tur kwa and mee siam mai harm which do you prefer?

Maybe the Singapore Tourism Board would want to promote our new dish mee siam with harm during the next campaign to visit Singapore. And the background? Use PM's rally speech lor.

A classic example to get the world talking. Communication just got easier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home