[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

[My new school]
Great news to shout out.

I have finally made up my mind to further my studies and I have completed the first stage of this new beginning.



And I'll be going to Singapore Management University. If you haven't noticed, my byline for last week's YouthINK page was something like this:

"The writer is a first-year social science student at Singapore Management University".

And there you have it. Giving up a double promotion was tough. But for the future, it is a worthwhile decision.



Also, I have got new projects to keep me busy for the next year at least. I'll be writing for an online youth portal soon.

Now, life is looking pretty good so far.

1 Comments:

Blogger realxav said...

hi
glad u have finally made up your decision

all the best for your future endeavors!

Monday, August 07, 2006 8:45:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home