[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

[School and routines]
It has been four weeks since school started and I'm getting pretty used to it. One of the many places that I like to study on campus is the Li Ka Shing Library. There's this area that overlooks the green campus and it is a great place to bury your face in books especially before class.



There's also a new feature - this wooden structure housing the media centre of the Singapore Biennale.



From the library window, you can see almost eveything that goes on there - tourists queuing, media queries and even ticketing.

I mentioned in an earlier post about Minister George Yeo's trip about London (he's now in Cuba). Now here's an account of Minister's impression and thoughts about Cuba. Read beyond sg (click on the link on the sidebar).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home