[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Sunday, October 22, 2006

[Appreciation]
Growing young adults need a lot of nutrients. Similarly for dragonboaters.

To reward the Bedok Reservoir-Punggol dragonboat rowers from Temasek Polytechinc for their performance in the North East Cahmpionships 2006, Minister George Yeo hosted them to a dinner at a restaurant on the fourth floor of Park Mall.



There was plenty of food, buffet style, but most importantly, it was time to catch up with the team mates that had been training with us for a month or so.

Let's hope there'll be more of such races in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home