[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Saturday, October 21, 2006

[The haze]
I went down to the coffeeshop just now for a cup of teh.

And it was really hazy. While Christmas is approaching and it is time to sing "I'm dreaming of a white Christmas," I started thinking of what I could sing for Hari Raya and Deepavali then?

Something lame but pretty relevant. "I'm dreaming of a hazy DeepaRaya."

Because everywhere I go, the sky is shrouded with a layer of particles making vision opaque.

While I am not feeling the ill effects of the haze yet, I guess it's better to be safe than sorry and I'm staying put at home to do my research for my projects.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home