[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Monday, October 23, 2006

[Podcasts on blogging]
How does Foreign Affairs Minister, George Yeo, view the role of blogs in society and the media? And what made him foray into blogging? If those were the very questions you've always wanted to ask, then you should listen to some cool podcasts (courtesy of Radio Singapore International)!

Keep your ears peeled on Minister's comments on role of blogs in society and the media and an honest perspective on his foray into blogging on Blog Watch with George Yeo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home