[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Saturday, October 14, 2006

[The Singapore Biennale gift shop]
Tucked in the corner of the Information Centre at SMU is a little shop. And next to it is a secret room.



There's also the Plasma TV that the winner will receive on completing the badge hunt.

And here's what you can buy at the gift shop.


Pencils


Miracle water from the miracle tree


Belief tees


Biennale tape



And when you drop by, don't forget to ask for a biennale badge - there are two available here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home