[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

[T-shirts]
1. There is a revolution in T-shirt design in Bedok Reservoir-Punggol. In the past, the T-shirts made for community events were so un-cool, few of us wore them again after the event except perhaps as pyjamas. Well, the older grassroots leaders have decided that T-shirts should henceforth be designed by the cooler, younger generation. The results are not bad at all. At the last dragon boat race at Bedok Reservoir (see Ephraim's blog on TP dragonboaters rock), the sleeveless T was designed by students of Temasek Polytechnic (who did the heavy paddling during the competition). It had to have a fierce-looking dragon and be red in colour to stimulate the qi. Made in dry-fit material, it was a bargain at $10 each.



2. Last night, at our Meet-the-People Session at Hougang Blk 414, I saw a YP T-shirt being designed on the branch computer. The YP members asked for my views but I said I defered to their superior taste. Watch out for it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home