[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

[Tanglin Camp]
For the last two days of my volunteer work with the Singapore Biennale 2006 (I still have to double check the spelling so I don't get it wrong), I've been stationed at Tanglin Camp which used to be the old CMPB for the army.



One visitor mentioned to me that her dad used to work there. I figured it must be eons ago.



They have this column of words at the entrance - politics, love, trust and the list goes on. And it ends with belief.



There's also this room beside the booth near the entrance at the Tanglin Camp that showcases six photographs.



It's titled Fire, Flesh and Blood. Dark images. Shadows that contrast with hues of red and yellow.



A cool car that screens videos on Fridays lies parked parallel to the merchandise counter.



The most interesting one so far is this floating exhibition. But don't get sea sick though.

Today's a pretty quiet day at the Information Centre at SMU. But there are lots of mosquitoes drawing blood from me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home