[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Thursday, October 19, 2006

[What's in store at the National Museum]
There was once when I was in school till very late. And because I was on the 5th floor, I had a breathtaking view of the National Museum at night. The view during the day is great too.



I went there on Tuesday again to check out the Cartier exhibition. Very glittery. But mostly women stuff so I sort of just walked through taking a glimpse of everything.



The rest of the museum is still under utillised - the main structure is ready but there are parts that are not open to the public yet - until December 2.

For the biennale, there are three exhibits on the 2nd floor.



One's an iceberg structure.



Another is a carpet that looks like it has Chinese words. But if you look closer, it is actually in English.

There's also a display of 16 flags from the rooftop (I had talked about that during the opening ceremony recently).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home