[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Thursday, November 09, 2006

[Concerts]
I dropped by one concert this afternoon at SMU. I was late because I was held up at Chai Chee doing my leadership and teambuliding project.



But I still managed to catch Ronin upclose. And I dare say they are very daring. There was a little "stripping". The lead singer changed into a frock on stage in front of the audience. But I was fine with it, afterall, SMU students are different and they can handle such stuff. My political science classmates are a good example.



The other one was the Kindergarten Graduation Concert by PCF Bedok Reservoir-Punggol & Aljunied Hougang. They profess: "it's a wonderful world".



It was like an animal kingdom - you have chickens, rabbits, snakes, elephants, bears, mice, birds and the list goes on. The elephants were great. It brought back memories. Many years ago, when I was in kindergerten, I was one of the many elephants on stage. So when I saw the kids dancing, tapping and sashaying to the music I was smiling to myself.



Graduation concerts seem to be part and parcel of kindergarten life. It's like a rite of passage. It was overall an enjoyable experience and a change.

I'm sure parents the parents enjoyed the night there - the NUS University Cultural Centre was a conducive place to sit back relax and enjoy some light-hearted fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home