[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Saturday, November 25, 2006

[The project]
The biennale has gone to the heartlands.

For the finale of my community service project, we gathered close to 40 kids for a little party. The food from Four Seasons catering was awesome. As usual, the eclairs ran out pretty fast - they're very delicious.

To make the kids feel a sense of belonging, we engaged them in art. Four different coloured paints, many hands and a few hours later, the complete picture emerged.

I present, Kids Art Work, November 2006, Team Hercules.

The title's kindof corny. It's sounds like a pun on 'Kids At Work'.



One last lap to go - to source for a computer, buy software and settle the accounts for the project.

I believe we are on track.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home