[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

[School's out]
It's been a great first term. Though the going was a little tough, with lots of projects and group work, it went well. So there goes four months of life in SMU.

Last Friday was my last day of term and it was spent having a little chill out session at Spinelli's at Raffles City. As the sun was setting while I was there, I decided to capture a few shots. I love this one with the dark cloud in the sky!



Haven't been blogging as much as I'm still mugging for my exams that are next week. I'm looking forward to my exam because after my papers, I will be on two stints out of the country. More on that soon.

P.S. Do join the Coffee Talk with Foreign Affairs Minister George Yeo. It's gonna be fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home