[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Friday, November 10, 2006

[Serving the community]
Every first-year SMU student has to go throught this - a leadership and teambuilding module.

The class is divided into groups and each group has to do a project that benefits the community.

So the team that I am part of - Team Hercules - had been in discussion with Sunlove Neighbourhood Link in Chai Chee to revamp one of their rooms.

And last Saturday - which was also my birthday - the team spent close to a whole day making the room nice and cosy for the kids there.


The room before the revamp


The room after the revamp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home