[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

[Threvolution]
E.I.C and Ronin will be rocking the perspective of SMU students tomorrow at 12.30pm.



And everyone has to be a star - a recycling star that is.



And I'm looking forward to their performances. But the coolest thing is the area that organisers of the event have done up. Made from cardboard boxes, the event is set to instil the recycling habit in SMU city.



There'll be free free tea, a free tee and loads of fun, fun and fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home