[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Saturday, December 23, 2006

[Blogging and giving a helping hand]
The new version of Blogger in beta is dead! Long live the new version of Blogger!

I guess I know why Minister mentioned sometime back that Blogger was getting slow. I have since upgraded to the new blogger.

According to the people at Blogger, the old version "is not dead, but it would like to retire for a little while". Hopefully, the new version is faster and better now.

We have hit the 10,000 mark a big thank you to all the readers out there. I thought we could have made it earlier but 10,000 hits is considerable (not ingenious if you know what I mean). Do keep your comments rolling in.

I went to Crossroads Cafe at The Marriott last night (you can say this morning too as I was there after midnight till the wee hours of the morning), and it was an experience. Great ambience, great food.

After the main course consisting cod fish, asparagus and fries, I tucked into delicious and moist chocolately brownie and apple strudel with Delia and Andrew. I'll be back for more.

We had lots of discussion and something about charity popped up. I will make that anouncement in 2007 but if you are smart you can get the hints on my blog now. It is pertty obvious.

I can't say too much yet until everything is firmed up. But I have more or less decided where the proceeds would go. I'm sure there will be more projects in the next few months.

Charity will be my buzz word and main theme for 2007. I am not sure about the world 'welfare' though.

Off to shopping on a rainy day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home