[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Thursday, December 28, 2006

[Christmas fare]
I was partying at KM8 on Sentosa for Christmas Eve. As it was raining during that period of a few days, there weren't many people around. So it was a quiet, low-key event as we welcomed Christmas day.



For the next two days, I had lots of Christmas dishes all except the last dish are homemade.

Here's the list (drooling is allowed):

Some mushroom and cheesy stuff with bacon bits


Creamy mushroom soup


Salad with Thousand Island dressing


Turkey


Penne in beef tomato sauce


Spaghetti in beef tomato sauce


Christmas pudding slice


Ham with apple sauce


Peppermint and chocolate tart (from Coffee Bean)

With such delicious stuff, it is no wonder why my weight is going up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home