[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Sunday, December 24, 2006

[Shopping marathon]
From Orchard Road to Marina Bay in five hours! That was how I spent my Saturday.

I was INSPI(RED) to look for the RED MOTORAZR V3 but was told that they are still not available. Anyone knows where to get it?

The marathon started at Wheelock Place. And then the following:
1. Isetan building diagonally across Tangs
2. Pacific Plaza
3. Paragon



4. The Heeren
5. The Cathay
6. Citylink Mall
7. Suntec City
8. Marina Square



The spree ended at The Esplanade.

I never fail to post pictures of Christmas in town every year. And this year is no different.



But this year's focus is not the Orchard Road stretch. Something different.


Last minute shoppers like me


The damage done to the wallet

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Merry Christmas!

I guess Christmas in Singapore do always have a commercial edge to it, with year-end shopping hitting record highs! I have always enjoyed the festive lights during this season though and have blogged about it:

http://coolinsights.blogspot.com/2006/12/christmas-in-tropics.html

Monday, December 25, 2006 8:06:00 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home