[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

[BlogTV recording]
The Channel NewsAsia team passed me a Nokia N80 this afternoon. I was supposed to use it for a recording of an episode tonight.



It was a little difficult to adjust to the new interface. My last Nokia was a 6610.



In the afternoon after my first Psychology class, I did a short test run and tried to get myself accustomed to the phone. Since the team wanted another test, I went straight home after my very late lunch at 4pm and a visit to the bookshop to get my books.

After another round of testing the connection, I went to take a short shower and waited for FD to call. I put on a fresh top and changed into a pair of comfy shorts. Brian had asked me earlier during lunch if I was going to wear something exciting.


Cam-whoring while waiting


When will the phone ring?


It's comfy to do the interview in bed

Just before the clock struck eight, FD called. But it was my MOTORAZR V3 that rang. He told me that we would have to do the interview on my phone due to some technical fault.

So we had a phone interview instead. It was short and sharp.

So do tune in to BlogTV either on Tuesday, 9 Jan, 8.30 pm; Wednesday, 10 Jan, 10.30am; Thursday, 11 Jan 2007, 1.30pm; and Friday, 12 Jan, 5.30pm. You can tune in to all if you want!

I am beginning to like my new RED MOTORAZR V3. I'm getting used to the functions and the buttons and I have even customised my phone's keys. Instead of using my camera, I prefer using my new handphone to take photos as they can be uploaded instantly to my iBook via bluetooth. I did try to explore the N80 but could not find any bluetooth functions. It has Wi-fi though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home