[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Monday, January 29, 2007

[Patron's Day]
The President came calling on SMU today.

It's Patron's Day today, so I decided to check out the grand event.



Many students crowded the display booths at the Concourse area and wanted to get a glimpse of the President of Singapore.



The President also presented awards to outstanding students and was treated to a special performance title "Fourth World".



I didn't stay throughout and didn't join in the fun. But yeah, there was a big party. Next year perhaps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home